Matthew 5:14

You are the light of the world. A City on a Hill cannot be hidden. ~Matthew 5:14~

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Daughter of Mine ♥


2 days old. 

                             
Once upon a time, I had a baby girl.         




2 Years old
          

4 Years old

4 years old







Her smile always warmed my heart. ♥





8 years old 
        
10 years old
                                                                                                           









       Time flew by in the blink of an eye...

11 years old                                

16 years old
                               
18 years old


  ♥ ♥ ♥  ♥ ♥                                 
                                                                                                          
A daughter is the happy memories of the past, the joyful moments of the present, and the hope and promise of the future.  ~Author Unknown~

November 1994


                                                                                                             
       

    






Mothers and daughters are closest, when daughters become mothers.  ~Author Unknown~




                            Brandi gave me two beautiful grandchildren - Rachael and Travis.


  





April 2010
                                                                                             
                                                                               ♥ ♥ ♥
                                  

May 2011

June 2017







 Feb. 2018
     





June 2018

                 


  


A daughter may outgrow your lap, but she will never outgrow your heart.             
                                                                 ~Author Unknown~
                                                                               
                                                                             ♥ ♥ ♥





    Having a daughter means knowing
    that whatever else
      you did or didn't do, 
     You gave the world
      something beautiful.


♥ ♥ ♥ 


A daughter is a miracle that never ceases to be miraculous...full of beauty and forever beautiful...loving and caring and truly amazing.
~Deanna Beisser~








                                    And just for fun, here is the song that inspired her name!









Have a great week!




7 comments:

  1. What a perfectly lovely tribute. And I agree. And she's my granddaughter! ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. The verse is so true: "Train up a child in the way he should go: and when he is old, he will not depart from it."
    Proverbs 22:6

    A verse I counted on every day...and still do.

    My greatest desire is to see All my children serving the Lord.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow Mom! Thank you! Both for the tribute and for being one of the key elements in shaping me to be the person I am today! Words can't describe my gratitude for all your countless hugs, endless prayers, and unconditional love and support! I am NOT exaggerating when I tell you that you are the bestest mommy in the whole wide world! I knew what I was talking about when I first learned to write! ;) Love you! xoxopatrubxoxopatrubxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. An incredible picture-journey and beautifully touching .... ( deep sigh )
    Thank you for sharing <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute mouse on side! Did you do that today?
    When are you going to write the next blog? ......waiting....

    ReplyDelete
  6. We've come such a LONG way since I first posted this...
    I am so glad those sad, empty years are behind us now, and I feel more gratitude than anyone will ever know. Thank you, Brandi, for being the most forgiving woman I know; my daughter, my friend, my person. I love you so very much. xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...